Friday, March 27, 2009

Cort is genius

"As you can tell by the lack of textual characters over the last few
days, the thrill is gone for TBB. When the bracket is whittled down to
the big-money teams (Xavier and Gonzaga are slightly less big
money, but still...), as a fan, I care less. I am MUCH more into the
stories and trials of teams like Morehead State, WKU, and Siena than
I am who has enough future NBA players to cut down the nets. Heck,
even comeback stories like Michigan intrigue me more than another
year of Pitino, Coach K, UNC, and the usual suspects. I still enjoy the
high-level basketball, but I'm not sure what I can add to the
cacaphony at this stage."

- The Bracket Board


Have we mentioned how much we like this blog? It's like we were separated at birth but they got all the smarts and we got all the snark.



0 comments: