Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Week Fifteen Blogpoll

Here is the official consensus top 25 blogpoll -


Memphis tempting the wrath of a vengeful God by ALREADY celebrating a Tigers win against Tennessee...

1) Memphis
2) Tennessee
3) Kansas
4) Duke
5) North Carolina
6) UCLA
7) Texas
8) Xavier
9) Stanford
10) Butler
11) UConn
12) Wisconsin
13) Georgetown
14) Purdue
15) Drake
16) Louisville
17) Washington St.
18) Indiana
19) Notre Dame
20) Michigan St.
21) St. Mary's
22) Kansas State
23) Vanderbilt
24) Marquette
25) Clemson

Everyone's vote can be found here.

Comments - Mark this down. For the first time in the history of the blogpoll we have a unanimous #1 pick in Memphis.

Next, where's Texas A&M?

*crickets chirping*

Has Drake vs. Butler become a game of the week or what? I need to find some way to see this matchup. I know, I know, what about Memphis vs. Tennessee? That too is gonna be a good game, but call me a sucker for a good mid-major fight.

BYU is trying to sneak into the blogpoll rankings, but I will keep putting them as "NR" as long as I have an ounce of breath left. What makes them deserve it more than say Rhode Island, Arizona or Pittsburgh?



0 comments: