Sunday, March 16, 2008

Selection Show live (kind of)

This is where I will be talking about the picks for March Madness. When it happens.

Right now I'm cooking my famous spicy red beans and rice chicken thighs. I should come up with a better name.

Be back at 3 pm.

3 pm: And here we go....

UNC, Memphis, Kansas and UCLA as number ones... No surprises there.

On the live feeds into the different team, Xavier is sitting there like "Fuck you, where did you place us." Confidence.

That is crap... Mt. St. Mary's has to do a play in. Indiana is playing Arkansas? That is gonna be a slaughter.

Bye bye American U. They play Tennessee.

Boise State? Where did they come from? 14th seed.

There is not gonna be a 16th seed beating a #1 seed this year!!!

Conference root! UNLV AT #8!!!!!!!!

WISCONSIN AS A NUMBER #3?!?!

Hey, my wife's undergrad school Cal State Fullerton is in. But playing Wisconsin. They are not good to me (the Badgers), but they are unfortunately better than Fullerton.

USC against Kansas State. It's gonna be Mayo versus Beasley!!!! That should be good.

Almost All these 16th seeds are here for the first time. I feel bad for them.

I was wrong... Miami is in.

Conference root! BYU also as a #8!!!!!

MUST SEE GAME! West Virginia vs. Arizona!


A nod to blogger and WKU alum, The Bracket Board. Good luck!

Ok, I'm out. We will probably publish our bracket either tonight or tomorrow.



0 comments: