Friday, November 9, 2007

Oh, I needed that...

Miami coach Frank Haith believes the Hurricanes can make the NCAA Tournament and finish in the top half of the conference. This year.

Yes, the 2007 - 2008 season.

Said an obviously choked up Haith: "Dude, last year my nephew got shot, we had hundreds of injuries, I had to throw some playas off Da U b-ball team... Can a brutha get some love up in here?"

Then giving reporters a wicked gansta look, Haith continued: "But this year I got King, McClinton and super frosh Rios. Y'all muthafuckas are wrong about us. It's all about dat U, baby! And this year we're going to the BIG dance and sleeping with your White women!"

A couple of female reporters looked down at their shoes to hide their smiles.

Of course I'm paraphrasing.


March To Madness got nothing but love for ya, baby...

Happy Friday!



1 comments:

Marco said...

I've got the Canes as my sleeper in the ACC. McClinton is the best shooter in the ACC and they return several players from injury.