Monday, November 12, 2007

Nightime blogpolling...

Wow, Marquette is cutting this game close while Oregon and UCLA have yet to play tonight.

Once those games are done I will have my blogpoll ballot done. I have completely dropped out USC and Kentucky. Then I have moved up those who were below.

That is a rough sketch of my thinking anyways. Also, just because of the compacted timeline (the bloggers discuss the top 25 teams on Tuesday and the final consensus is released on Wednesday) I will not release my ballot. When the final blogpoll is released there will always be a link to everyone's vote.

I will start live blogging this week with a couple of games. I plan to anyways. Don't hold me to it.

UPDATE: Marquette is up by 10 now... If they can make a strong finish I probably won't drop them down a few spots. And I'm seriously thinking about moving Duke up. We will see.

UPDATE 2: Well, enter Pittsburgh and Clemson (since I have dropped out Kentucky and USC) at 24 and 25. I'm still looking to penalizing Marquette for that close game versus Utah Valley State. Those last 10 points were in garbage time. But I need to see what Oregon does (so far it is 14 to 22 against Western Michigan).



0 comments: