Tuesday, October 2, 2007

These are the days...

Just a couple of quick items as we just got the last votes in for the pre-season blogpoll and now must start the ranking round(s).

Vermont grabbed Jordan Clarke which now makes me believe that the Catamounts will be a deep madness team. You heard it here first! The thing that made me chuckle was his following comment:

"I really think we can do some big things up there," Clarke said. "I really think they are putting together a team that can not only make it to the NCAA tournament, but win games in the NCAA tournament."

Imagine that, not only will they make it, they will win rounds! This is just a jab at myself because all I want of the Aztecs is to just make the tournament.

Jared Neely, a HIGH SCHOOL kid knows the value of a good education! Here he talks about the benefits of athletes staying in college while playing sports.

Rob Jones, the grandson of Jim Jones is set to play basketball at the Catholic school University of San Diego. How many jokes will be made about him staying the FUCK away from the Gatorade!


You better hope not...

(HT: NCAA FanHouse)



0 comments: