Monday, October 22, 2007

Sirens...

Those nappy headed hoes look like they will be fucking RANKED going into this season!!!


Thank you, Don... We'll be waiting for you by your car tonight, bitch.

With the ACC Media Days, people are talking about how N.C. State will be a force this year with Brandon Costner leading a very strong lineup. However most people are ranking UNC first, Duke second and N.C. State third in the ACC.

Really?

In reality it should be...

1) UNC
2) N.C. State
3) Duke

Think about it. What really does Duke have that could top the Wolfpack in that conference? The Bible agrees.



2 comments:

rtmsf said...

Gabby -

I'm stunned everyone thinks NC State is all that good. This is the same team that went 5-11 (second to last) in a pretty weak ACC last year.

Yeah they have some nice young players returning, but what is inspiring the expectation of a complete turnaround?

Here were their wins - Wake twice, Va Tech twice, Carolina once.

And yeah I get that they had a nice run to the ACC finals, but still... to finish second they'd have to win about 6-8 more games this year in conference. I don't see it happening, but I'll gladly take my medicine if I'm wrong. :)

RTC

Gabby and The Gang said...

Well I like to keep it simple with my view of N.C. State. Comparatively to other teams in the ACC, the Wolfpack has some good veterans returning whereas another team like Duke has a fairly young team. On paper which is what we only have to go by right now, they look solid.

But hell, all the things you pointed out could to come to pass and N.C. State could find themselves at 5-11 again. I just see them winning a few more games with that depth.