Friday, October 5, 2007

Spreads like wildfire!

Yesterday I made mention about how the Maryland basketball program scored a big fat goose egg on the NCAA Graduation Success Rate. Now everyone is talking about it, along with some others.

Not exactly the best way to become famous, eh? Kinda like when my high school had the highest teen pregnancy rate in all of San Diego County. Why was it so hard for me to get some action then?


Go Knights! This really is my high school's cheerleader squad btw...

Next, Greg Oden is thoroughly impressed with his replacement.

"He hit me with a fadeaway jump shot and he's 7 feet tall," Oden said with a grin. "I'm guarding him and I said, 'You kidding me?' I know he's really good and got really good overseas this summer. I haven't had a chance to talk to him. But I'm going to give him a call sometime soon."

Can a playa get some dap?! Kosta Koufos' stock definitely will rise from that. We'll see how that translates on the court in a month.

Happy Friday to ya!



0 comments: