Monday, October 1, 2007

Stop me before I post again!

Over at CHN they have an analysis of our beloved Aztecs. Some quick shots are -

Overall Rank: #46
Conference Rank: #2 Mountain West
Projected Post-season Tournament: NCAA

Also, this statement -

"The Aztecs will need everything to go right if they want to win the conference, but they will not have to win the conference to reach the NCAAs. ...SDSU should be disappointed without a postseason berth."

Hmmmm... We can dream, can't we?

The loss of Heath, Abukar and Habel made me think "NIT here we come!" I don't know much about Ryan Amoroso. We do have All-American Lorrenzo "Machine Gun" Wade as our best player, but one man cannot make a team. This is just such a "I don't know" season for us. A lot of "ifs" out there. We shall see Aztec fans!

(HT: NCAA Hoops Today)



1 comments:

ncaahoops said...

Thanks! From what I recall Ryan Amoroso had a huge game for Marquette, I think during the 2005 Great Alaska Shootout, he may have scored 30 even, but he sort of faded later on. This is a bit hazy though, I don't even remember what I had for breakfast :)