Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moment of Zen primer

I've been receiving a few e-mails about the recurring Wednesday theme, so I thought I would take some time and answer a few questions.

"I don't understand. Why do you do this?"
Well I noticed on some of my favorite blogs they had a cheesecake section or day or whatever. So I copied them because I am unoriginal.

"It seems kind of gimmicky."
Kind of? It's COMPLETELY gimmicky!

"Some of the pictures seem very odd."
That is the whole point of my moment of zen. I didn't want to post just pictures of cute girls. It had to be a cute girl doing something strange (or in a strange moment). Check out one of my first moment of zens for a perfect example.

"Hey, are you going to do some not safe for work shit?"
No. I don't plan on it. The fact that they are weird, safe for work pics is the only thing that keeps my wife from hitting me upside the head.

"How about some pics of men for your moment of zen?"
Haven't really thought about it.

Back tomorrow with your basketball fix!



0 comments: