Monday, January 14, 2008

7-Out

I was kinda shocked to find out that Oregon stymied the Lopez brothers. I mean, once they were both back and at full strength Stanford seemed to leap into top 25 contention.

And Oregon is very VERY inconsistent at times.

Yeah, I would have lost money on that in Vegas. Speaking of Vegas that is where I, Mr. "Blackjack Ladyfingers" will be this weekend. And you know what that means:


Did someone say "party"? And yes, I do dance like her when in Vegas. Very lame.

Nothing beats college hoops and the sports book. Might liveblog from there if I am not too drunk. Or maybe I SHOULD liveblog when I'm drunk. That would make for good trainwreck theater.

Lute Olson's divorce forcing kids to flee program.

UA freshman guard Laval Lucas-Perry quit the Arizona men's basketball team Monday, announcing he has decided to transfer to another school. He's undecided on where that will be.

His father, Laval Perry, did not return a call for comment.


Don't even tell me he left for another reason.

Nice article about how San Diego State now controls the MWC. Yes, we actually do...


Surprise, surprise.

Still doesn't mean that we will get into the big dance. But nice nonetheless. And an excuse to post an SDSU cheerleader photo (like I really need one).


NIT! NIT! Rah rah rah! Rah rah rah!



0 comments: