Monday, December 3, 2007

So dark the con of fan(s)

So I think everyone who reads this blog knows that I am a huge college football fan also. And yesterday's BCS pile of crap they served up as "premier" games made me choke on my beer. The only game that will be interesting is Hawaii/Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. I'm not even watching the fucking BCS "National Championship" Bowl.

Why am I wasting space here on a college hoops blog. Only to say this makes me even more thankful for NCAA basketball and March Madness. Amen.


I'm not asking for a playoff, but...

Onward...

Texas 63, UCLA 61 caused some major fucking with my blogpoll ballot. I had to completely rearrange my top 10. Arizona 78, Texas A&M 67 caused sporadic damage to other portions of my ballot. Because of all this here are some quick hits of what I will be submitting -

* UCLA now ranked at #6
* Arizona back at #25
* Teams ranked #13 to #22 did not MOVE. At ALL! I couldn't do it while using rational thought.
* St. Mary's introduced at #24

Speaking of St. Mary's, they play SDSU on December 8th. Sweet Mary Jane I would like to liveblog this but even if I could find a TV that is showing it, I have prior commitments. Stupid holiday parties.

If SDSU wins? Well, if St. Mary's makes it on this week's final blogpoll then I would seriously think about ranking the Aztecs at #35 or something...



0 comments: