Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's are for fighting

Two Georgetown Tigers players start fight club, arrested.

A former and a current Georgetown College basketball player are facing charges after being arrested outside a Lexington bar.

Police say officers were called to the bar early Thursday and found about 100 people outside with at least two men fighting.


Awwww..... How could such a nice campus with pretty people...



Devolve into this?


Rule number one...

Eh, they are only NAIA. Now if that was Georgetown University, then we would have something.

File this under "Well fuck you then!":

"This is not my team," (Arizona interim coach Kevin) O'Neill said Thursday.

"...That is the way I would look at Arizona basketball, either short term or long term."

How does that make players feel when they are giving their all and they look over to see Mr. "Not My Team"?


What-EVER. Just keep dribbling or something.

To be honest I know he was saying that Lute was still in change as the head coach, but I would have chosen my words better.

Reporter: Is this your team?
O'Neill: This is my team as well as Lute's. Lute is still the man in charge until he says otherwise, but as of right now I am just concentrating on leading these fine men on the court.
Reporter: Good job!
O'Neill: Thanks, you wanna get a drink later?

(the above was only for illustrative purposes)

Happy Friday.



0 comments: