Thursday, September 20, 2007

IT'S HERE!!!



I'm THIS happy...


2007-08 San Diego State Non-Conference Schedule
Date Opponent Time TV
Nov. 5 Point Loma Nazarene 7 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 9 vs. Liberty 5:30 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 10 vs. Portland 8 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 11 at Fresno State 4 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 17 UC San Diego 7 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 19 at San Diego 7 p.m. PT TBD
Nov. 24 at California TBD TBD
Nov. 28 at Loyola Marymount TBD TBD
Dec. 1 Western Michigan 7 p.m. PT TBD
Dec. 4 UC Riverside 7 p.m. PT TBD
Dec. 8 vs. Saint Mary's Noon PT TBD
Dec. 17 Navy 7 p.m. PT CSTV
Dec. 22 at Arizona TBD TBD
Dec. 28 Sam Houston State 8 p.m. PT The Mtn.
Jan. 9 Northern Colorado 7 p.m. PT TBD


The full schedule can be found here.

Now looking at this I can point out 4 must wins (Cal, Loyola, Saint Mary's and Arizona). Arizona for obvious reasons, Cal and Loyola because of quality RPI wins and Saint Mary's because of the Wooden Classic. I mean every game is a must win, but those four I feel are really important.

Which leads me to my yearly caveat about San Diego State -

"I realize they will never be a powerhouse in my lifetime. I realize they will never make it to the top 25 in my lifetime. All I want is for my Aztecs to make it to the first round of March Madness. That is all I ask, that is all I want. To see my school on national TV in March while drunk and screaming at either a) home, b) a bar, or both is my yearly dream. In God I pray, Amen."

Hurry up Midnight Madness!!!!



0 comments: