Thursday, March 1, 2007

Broke again...

Maryland beats Duke 85 to 77!?! I know people were expecting it, but I wasn't!

Wow!


Do you know who the hell I am?! Make the calls that will benefit US!!!!


UCLA at Washington State tonight is gonna be a BATTLE! That's the game I'm watching.

This from NCAA Hoops Today:

Idea for ESPN: Put Dick Vitale and Mike Patrick in the Cameron Crazies section, take away their microphones, dress them up in Dookie gear, during timeouts show them dancing with the Crazies, and and let Doris do the game. She is clearly the only one paying attention to the game and the only one who really analyzes the game. Validation point: Doris figured out how to properly pronounce Vasquez's name while Vitale and Patrick did not.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!


How painful is this picture?!

New Mexico's McKay walking to the locker room after his team lost his last game as head coach (he was fired a couple of weeks ago).

Everybody hurts...


And finally, I leave you with Texas' double overtime win against Texas A&M.

Gives me goosebumps and I'm not even from Texas! C'mon March 15th!!!!



1 comments:

GS said...

HELLO!!! YOUR BLOG is BEAUTIFULST! ALSO I HAVE A BLOG: HTTP: //WWW.SUPERJUVENTUS.BLOGSPOT.COM I HAVE ALSO A FORUM: HTTP: //SUPERJUVENTUS.FORUMCOMMUNITY.NET IF YOU WANT YOU ENROLL YOURSELF IN MY FORUM!!!!! THANKS AND SOON!