Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Title of Record

I don't know how much more of Dickie V's annoying commentary I can take this season. I might really start playing the Dick Vitale drinking game. What a whore.

R.I.P. - SDSU (2007 NCAA Tournament)
With loses to Wyoming and Utah, it doesn't matter if they beat BYU, UNLV and Air Force. The only way they have a SNOWBALL'S chance for the Madness is IF they win the MWC tourney. NIT, here we come.


I know, it hurts...


In fact...


Everybody hurts... Sometimes, everybody cries.

Ok, I think Air Force is taking that loss to BYU a little too hard.

No surprises - The Vols beat Florida. I think they are still reeling from Vandy and LSU. Pitt beats West Virginia. Where's Kevin Pittsnogle when you need him?

And this score brought to you by that woodshed out back - Winthrop 72, Charleston Southern 42


But can the Eagles imitate John Ashcroft and soar come March 15th?



Erin Andrews, the love of many college basketball fans, and a Dazzler!


And now, your moment of Zen...



0 comments: