Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ka-Pow!

"You also have to wonder where San Diego State would be in the polls if they had not folded at Wyoming."
- AOL's NCAA Basketball Fanhouse

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok... I'm calm. I'm fine.

And this brought to you by the boys at CSTV.com. A study in Black and White.


Georgia Southern University


UT Chattanooga

Yes, I'm silly.

Wow, I can't believe Michigan State just won against Wisconsin. Well, I can believe it. I just wasn't expecting it because Wisconsin has been so dominant as of late. Izzo and company was really desperate for that win. At least the Badgers still have their most important ranking (NSFW).

The Zags really really REALLY need to play this before introducing their players at the home games...


Bulldogs West-SIDE!



0 comments: