Monday, February 12, 2007

Less than a month to go

Before Selection Sunday, which should be a national holiday and event the size of at least the Pro Bowl (which I didn't watch).

Rumors of the "Tubster", Kentucky's Tubby Smith going pro. He doesn't have the school power of a Coach K, but I would be surprised if he did leave.

Wow, Wright State beat Butler?

A loss to Indiana and Illinois is back on bubble watch!


I'm gonna freakin' kill you guys!!!!

Maryland backhands Duke... That REALLY surprises me.

And can someone tell me why so many Duke players cry?! Check out the 4th guy from the right.


Where do we go, where do we go now...

Bulldogs on drugs... My how far Gonzaga has fallen. They better get it together soon, or else on Saturday Memphis is gonna hurt them.

Game of the day
Georgetown vs. West Virginia. Another chance for Hoyas to show the world they mean biz-ness!

Ok, Kevin Durant vs. Greg Oden. To me this is silly. Greg Oden is the best player because he is huge and dominates in the paint. Durant is on a hot streak shooting wise and it will COOL down soon (maybe March, eh?). Do you want to spend your top pick NBA on a streak?

Actually, I don't care about the NBA. No, I don't hide my loathing of them.


I know... I'm not blind.



0 comments: