Tuesday, March 6, 2007

North Carolina can breath easy now

George Mason is out.

The Zags are in. I predict a quick exit though.

And please stop with the Fire Tubby Smith stuff! He's only won over 365 games and has a 77% win ratio and has won the NCAA Tournament AND has won the SEC 5 times!!! But what have you done for me lately?!

I'm not a Tubby cheerleader and he is on the hot seat. But geez!

Next...

What. The. Fuck.

The new March Madness uniforms...


Tonight it's Oral Roberts vs. Oakland. I like rooting for Oral because I like that school's name.

"What school do you go to?"

"ORAL Roberts."

"Tee-hee!"




UPDATE:

Wow, that's a surprising amount of Black women at Oral Roberts (from CSTV.com)...


Ok, are you ready for this? 5 more days until Selection Sunday. 9 more days until the beginning rounds of March Madness. My eyes are wellin'.



0 comments: