Sunday, March 11, 2007

Live from Rosemead

Real time reactions to the Selection Committee.

3 pm - Let's begin...

Nothing surprising about the #1 seeds (Ohio State, Florida, Kansas and UNC)...

Ok, that was a funny Sprint whatever commercial when they steal the guy's phone and then give it back.

I so predict Arizona getting beat by Purdue. Arizona is WEAK!

Go UNLV!!!!! Hey, if your school is not in the tournament, root for the conference! GA Tech, huh? UNLV will have their hands full with the Yellow Jackets.

Notre Dame vs. Winthrop... That is gonna be a vicious game!

VA Tech is a #5 seed?!?!?!!? Ok, color me shocked. I had them as an 8th or 9th seed. Wow, Illinois is a #12 seed?!? I had them the same way (8 or 9)! I think Illinois will beat VA Tech.

Go Joyce!!! She's an alumni of Indiana (and co-worker/basketball lover). Hoosiers are in as a #7 seed vs. Gonzaga. I would be a little worried, Joyce.

Duke as a #6 seed and Illinois is #12!?!?! Can you say Dookie bias on the committee? At least they will get past the first round (they play VCU).

They have rewarded Arkansas for some strange reason with a #12 seed playing USC.

Ok, I have GOT to see Golden "fellatio" Eagles of Oral Roberts vs. Washington State. That seems like a good game. Hey, Seth Davis agrees with me.

One more region and I'm hoping for some Cougar action.

Go BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conference root. Playing Xavier though.... Ouch.

Oh c'mon! Tennessee is playing Long Beach State?! Why don't don't just give the Volunteers a bye?

That's it! I will do my bracket and post it on Monday or Tuesday.

Side note: It looks like Kansas State's begging didn't work.

Good job, Committee. Go home to your wives now.



0 comments: