Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ummmm, OK.

Illinois is good at home, but bad on the road. The win over Michigan State is great, but the Illini will likely have to find some road wins to make the bracket.
- The Bracket Board (http://www.thebracketboard.com/)

Where do I begin with that (since I watched the game)... Ok, lets go after the easiest part, that they are bad on the road. Agreed. Losses at Xavier, Michigan and Purdue prove that. But good at home? Technically, yeah... But... They are good on the surface meaning they get wins. But their technicals are HORRIBLE!

Stats, please!

Last night's game against MSU
FG Made-Attempted: 19-48 (.396)
3P Made-Attempted: 3-15 (.200)
FT Made-Attempted: 16-31 (.516)

What I'm trying to get at is below the surface and I know they said Illinois needs road wins. But to me, Illinois looks like a lock for the NIT unless they sign a transfer named Jesus Christ of Nazareth.


I've already committed to Notre Dame to help touchdowns or something...



0 comments: