Sunday, January 21, 2007

Live from Rosemead

Blogging live, Texas 79 - Oklahoma State 81 in overtime with 36 seconds left...

Ok, why on earth is the stadium PA playing Welcome To The Jungle?!?! I'm a bit of a purist, the schools have bands, let the damn bands play!

Holy Hanna, double overtime at 83 each!

Side note - Utah can NOT beat Air Force!!! If that happens SDSU would have virtually no shot at getting in the tournament. (Update - The Zoomies lost. Bye bye Aztecs, maybe next season. Grrrrrrrrr...)

Update clarification - Well, if SDSU wins their conference tourney they would receive an automatic bid into March Madness. As you can see, I don't hold out much hope for that.

Triple overtime at 93 each... I kid you not, Oklahoma State's coach Sean Sutton nearly passed out!!!! I will post that picture when I find it.

Update: You can see the coach almost pass out from the intensity of the game HERE.

Get that coach some oxygen!!!!!

Final score, 103 Texas - 105 Oklahoma State. I need a nap after that game.



0 comments: