Friday, January 26, 2007

Randoms

Did Cal REALLY think they had a shot against UCLA?! Man, at halftime when it was 28 UCLA, 24 UC-Berkeley, the Cal fans were going wild!

"We think we can, we think we can, we think we can!"

But in the second half, the Shipp came in...



And reality set in for Cal...


Not even sex would have cheered him up at that point.

UCLA 62
Cal 46

By the way, if you want a more analysis type blog, I recommend (at the moment) The Bracket Board. The reason I said "at the moment" is because I really don't see many NCAA basketball blogs out there, that are kept up on a regular basis. There might be a lot, but I don't see them.

But Cort (The Bracket Board blogger) keeps it fresh and in-depth. While I keep mine silly and shallow!

And in that vein, another moment of Zen...



0 comments: