Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lessons in futility

The New Jersey Institute of Technology hasn't won a game since February 19th, 2007.

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- The New Jersey Institute of Technology suffered its 35th straight loss, the most of any Division I team, falling to Penn State 74-47 on Monday in the Philly Hoop Group Classic.

School officials have said that the Highlanders won't go into the official Division I record book because they are in their final reclassifying year and will not be a full member of Division I until 2009-10.



Frustrated, degraded, down before you're done
Rejection, depression, can't get what you want
You ask me how I make my way
You ask me everywhere and why
You hang on every word I say
But the truth sounds like a lie
Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall



0 comments: