Thursday, January 31, 2008

The power of Duke

But first... Do you think Kansas State is in hell anymore?

Anyways, I've been the first one to say that the Blue Devils do great in conference but they always choke during March Madness.

I've said this so much I have even went to Vegas to prove it out.

But this season seems different. I did a little number crunching and Duke has been beating up on opponents by an average of 22 points. To me that is saying something. This is not the Duke or last year or the year before then. Something is more sinister, more angry about them.

Maybe they have been reading my posts constantly bashing them.

This article from ESPN seems to agree with what I'm thinking.

Krzyzewski scoffed at the notion that his program ever flies under the radar, ("Otherwise, these people wouldn't be out there or in our place trying to beat us," he said)...

I'm starting to think Duke is gonna bust some heads open come tournament time.



0 comments: