Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Send your hate mail here

George Mason's AD Tom O'Connor became the new chairman of the NCAA Selection Committee.

"Five months from now, Tom O'Connor will go on national television and explain why some bubble teams made the NCAA basketball tournament while others didn't. For many disappointed fans, he'll be the face of the big bad organization that has their team on the way to the NIT."

Ok. I'll start my letter right now...

Dear Mr. O'Connor:

A pox on your house for not selecting San Diego State! May your balls legs shrivel up and fall off. May you come home one day and find your wife in the embrace of a well endowed Black man! May a yet unknown disease afflict you to make your hands swell to the size of catcher's mitts, preventing you from mercilessly typing another team to be excluded from the big dance.

Yours in disgust,
March To Madness


I bet you George Mason will get in even with a 16-20 record...


Soon to be the most hated man in college basketball

Next up, Stanford's Brook Lopez has been declared academically ineligible for the upcoming season.

"Unfortunately, I have failed to live up to academic requirements and I take full responsibility for what has happened," Brook Lopez said in a statement.

Dude, all you have to do is go to class and play basketball. How hard is that? I had to go to class, scrounge for financial aid, take odd jobs and I had time for 3 girlfriends! Not all at once... Well, the good part is if he gets his shit together he will only miss a handful of game.

Color me relieved. < /sarcasm>



0 comments: